If you are experiencing one of the following issues:
- Stuck on a loading screen
- Seeing a popup message indicating you are disconnected from the server
- Seeing a popup message indicating that Firsthand needs to be reloaded
Try these troubleshooting tips to see if they will resolve your issue:
- Disable any browser extensions you have turned on
- Update your browser to the latest version
- Clear your browser’s history/cache/cookies
- Test for the issue in another one of our supported browsers below to see if the issue is isolated to only one browser or across multiple browsers
If you are still experiencing issues after trying the steps above, contact our Support Team. Be sure to indicate exactly which steps you’ve already tried so that we can better assist you.
Disable browser extensions
To disable browser extensions:
Firsthand Tip: If you’re using Chrome, try using an Incognito window (which does not employ your installed extensions) to use Firsthand.
Firsthand only supports the most up-to-date, official browser version. You may run into issues with Firsthand if you are running an outdated version of a browser. Ensure you have the best possible experience with Firsthand by updating your browser to the latest version.
To update your browser:
Clear browser history & cache
To clear your history:
Firsthand Tip: Uncheck the Passwords box when clearing your history if you want to retain any passwords you have saved in your browser.
The Firsthand platform works best in the newest and last prior version of these browsers:
Firsthand does not work with:
- Internet Explorer 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- Developer or Beta versions of supported browsers
We test and develop for the list of compatible browsers and block access to Firsthand from those browsers listed as incompatible above. This is in order to protect your data.